Why should I study for the IAB qualification?
- The IAB is an Ofqual Recognised Awarding Organisation with regulated, accredited qualifications, which means studying through the IAB leads to you gaining valued, professional status.
- Gaining an IAB qualification gives prospective employers or clients complete confidence in your expert skills, whilst exclusive access to IAB Professional membership offers on-going support throughout your career.
- IAB qualifications open new doors to exciting careers, as well as extend business accounting and payroll skills if you’re currently employed or a business owner.
- With skills gained from IAB qualifications you can set up your own business as a professional bookkeeper or a payroll administrator for numerous industries. The IAB supervises those of its professional members who are in business as bookkeepers with their own clients and it is important to be aware after qualifying, it is a legal requirement to be supervised.
- You could secure a position in a local accountancy practice which needs bookkeepers and payroll administrators to prepare their clients’ accounts.
- You will have access to a range of professional and lifestyle benefits saving you money and helping you to begin or further your career.
- Access to past exam papers and additional resources from IAB.